Monday, July 11, 2011

I got screwed over what should i do?

I went through the same thing except I was in her shoes and the other person was taken. She loves you but likes some parts of her boyfriend that she wishes you could have. I'm not talking about physical stuff, more like emotional stuff. Things like, how she likes her eggs, what her favorite starbucks drink is or what she orders whenever she goes to panda express. simple things like this that would only be achieved and learned after dating her. She's just confused but ignoring her isn't helping both of you. Think of it this way, you're both young and WILL make mistakes. I know I have made a lot and it's taken some time to realize but I'm still waiting on that person and you should too if you really love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment