Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm 35 and I recently met a young man (22) from a Craisglist ad to simply be friends with benefits.?

We met and clicked right away...and had amazing sex...We also did things as friends that didn't involve sex...We only met 3 times and it seemed as if we were heading in a good friendship direction. We made plans to hang out again. He said he "would love to" and he "looked forward" to seeing me again. We made the plans on a Monday for the next night. So when Tuesday night came around I texted him to see if we were still on and since then he never answered me back. I sent a couple more text messages asking why he was ignoring me and if I did anything wrong... and left one voicemail telling him I would leave him alone but to be a man and out of common courtesy tell me what happened. I stopped contacting him after that as I didn't want to seem needy, but I am just so freaking curious about what happened. I want to know what could be the possible reasons he just started ignoring me on the night we were suppose to hang out again. We were only friends and he has a ton of other female friends. I never once gave the impression I wanted something more from him and in fact told him I didn't. So if someone, perhaps a man, can tell me the reasons and if 1. I should just leave him alone and 2. Will he eventually contact me again I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment