Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ireally need advice so pleaseee helpp?

ohkay so me and my bf were talking on the phone and all of the sudden "click" so i start to call him back and it kept oing straight to voicemail and one of the times it just playd his voice mails :( so stupid me lestend to them low and behold a voice mail starts to play " i dont know how u can say u never loved me....theres 5 dollers on my bed it must of fell out if your pocet, so ya bye" the voice kim his ex girlfriend that has been trying to get him back so i lestiend to the time date and who it was from and yea it was her how do i know cus when it was saying the number of the caller it said 808....... blah blah well ysh she has a huwii number and i know cus she wsed yo csll me all the time! and i confrinted my bf and he got pissed and was like thats privet si i said i dont keep anything privet...who should be more mad him or i and what should u do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment