Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How should I quit Chase?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 POINTS!!!!!!!!!? ?

I started Chase on June 15th and I found the job so boring and repetitive. I did all of the training the 1st day and had nothing to do the rest of the days because they had me sit in a room for 8 hours because the additional training wasn't uploaded yet. Anyway I got a job offer from best buy and just started orientation today but I like it way better because I love technology an there are many ways to win prizes plus the employee discount. So I am supposed to start my third week at chase on mon. but I don't even want to go over there. How should I quit chase should I just call them and leave a voicemail or wait till Monday and speak to someone? Also would I still get paid even though I quit and worked 40 hours? Any advice would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment