Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dad likes my brother more than me? PLEASE HELP!?

Ok so recently my dad has been treating me like total crap. He refuses to answer my text messages and phone calls. When I was with my brother, my brother told me to call my dad, I did and it went to voicemail and he ignored it. So what does my dad do? He returns the call.. but to my brother's phone! He also promised me that he would let me play a new Nancy Drew game if I pass my Bio class/Regents. Well I did, but I failed my Geometry and History Regents (They are a state test) and now he refuses to talk to me or let me play the game. It's been almost a week since this happened and he is being very childish in my opinion. He just won't talk to me. It's upsetting me and I feel like he likes my brother more. He also paid for my brother's road and permit test and he refuses to pay mine.. He also gave my brother a car, and refuses to give me one.. I feel like he's spoiling my brother. My brother also got into 3 car accidents and my dad paid for all 3. My brother works 2 jobs almost all day, so it's not like he doesn't have the money. And when I ask my dad is he could pay for me to get my hair done, he says no! It's not fair :'( The question I am asking is do you think he is being unreasonable? And do you think he likes my brother more than me? Cause that's just the feeling I get.. :'( Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment